This is part two of my tag post. I had never heard of this tag before but the lovely Amy @ A Fangirls Opinion tagged me in it and after reading through the questions, I decided it would be a lot of fun to do!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
Which characters life would you most like to live?
I think I’d most want to live the life of Bilbo Baggins! I’d absolutely love to live in a hole in the ground in Hobbiton; the houses look so cute and quaint. “Hobbits were content to keep to themselves, eat good food, drink good ale, and live quiet, unassuming lives.” – this sounds like the perfect life for me. Throw in a couple of adventures here and there and I think I would be very content!
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
“If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
List one thing that’s on your bucket list?
I would absolutely love to visit Japan! Ideally, I’d be able to take 2-3 months off work and just travel round the whole country to really be immersed in the country and culture.
What’s your spirt animal?
I actually did a quiz online to find out this answer because I had no idea! My quiz results came back as an owl. Apparently the owl is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge; you usually have the ability to see what is hidden to most. I feel like that does kind of describe me however I was hoping for something cute like an arctic fox (especially considering that I’m absolutely terrified of birds)! If you want to take the quiz, you can find it here.
What’s one fictional item you wish you had?
This might be a slightly obvious answer but I really wish I had the time-turner from Harry Potter. Sometimes the days go too quickly and I find myself wishing I could slow down time and enjoy things a bit more.
- What’s the last film you watched and loved?
- Which fictional world do you wish you could live in?
- What is your favourite bookish quote?
- What question would you ask your favourite author? (Completely understand how difficult it is to choose a favourite author, so just choose one you love!)
- What’s your favourite season and why?
And anyone else who wants to join and do the tag!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Zoë x