I’m super excited to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Little Blind Book Finds
The Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- In 2015, I went travelling around Latin America for 4 months and visited 12 countries in total!
- I’m a Virgo!
- I drink tea constantly. Even in summer…
What is your favourite movie genre?
Drama, definitely. Drama with a little bit of comedy in is the perfect combination
What is your favourite thing about being a blogger?
Probably that I now have an excuse to spend most of my time reading. It’s “research”.
What is your favourite non-related book thing to do?
I love taking photos and baking!
Who is your favourite celebrity?
Emma Watson. She’s been my favourite person since I was about 8 years old…
What book got you into reading?
When I was really young, I used to take my favourite book with me everywhere I went. I even used to pack it when I went to my great-grandma’s house just so I could read it aloud to her. It was called “Zoë the Tooth Fairy” by Jane Andrews. I loved it for the obvious reason that she shared the same name as me (and the same spelling with the umlauts, which I hadn’t really seen anyone with). I’d say this was the book that made me love reading as a young child, but as I got older it turned to the Harry Potter series and I think those seven are the books that introduced me to the world of reading.
- What is your favourite book series?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite season in the year and why?
- What is your favourite type of cake?
- What book do you love but hate the film/TV adaptation of it?
Thank you so much for reading and apologies if I have nominated people that have already been nominated! Can’t wait to see your replies!